Terms and conditions
Welcome to Starin and its affiliates, it provide access to the Starin website (the "website") to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the Starin website. All information, products and services displayed on the Starin website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Starin website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Starin reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
1. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Starin reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
Starin will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Starin. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
Sometimes Delivery may take longer due to the following reasons:
1) Bad Weather Conditions
2) Flight Delays
3) Political Disruption Scenarios
4) Other Unforeseen Circumstances
We will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
3. Return policy
In case, you need to initiate a return, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
In the subject of the email please mention:
" Return Request for order < insert your order number here >"
Please mention the reason for the return request in the email.
Starin will accept Return of an item only if the following conditions are met:-
- Return should be initiated within 7 days of delivery of the original order by sending us an Email on email@example.com with your name and Order ID. We will send for a free pickup in 1-3 days.
Once the return is initiated refunds are provided in the form of store credit for the same amount which can be used for shopping in future.
Only after receiving it, we will inspect and initiate the refund process (if all policy conditions are met).
- The product must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with Starin Bag and in its original packaging.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- If an exchange request has been processed for an original order, no return requests can be processed for the original order.
- Store credit(in the form of gift card)will be sent to you via email after the packages has been received at our warehouse and all the return policy conditions are met.
- Access to Starin.in
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
5. Exchange policy
Exchanges can only be processed for size change.
To initiate the exchange process you need to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In subject of the email please mention:
“Exchange for order <insert your order number>”
Please make sure to mention the size you want to exchange in the following format:
Exchange size required- <insert the exchange size required>
Size received- <enter the size received>
Starin will accept Size Exchange of an item only if the following conditions are met:
1) Size Exchange should be initiated within 7 days of delivery of the original order.
2) The product will be picked up from the address it was delivered to within 1-3 days after the exchange request has been accepted.
3) The product should be unused, unwashed and in undamaged condition.
4) The tags on the product should be intact and the product should be in its original packaging.
5) Size exchanges can be approved for an order only once.
6)The usual time of dispatch of your size exchange order is 1-2 Business Days after we receive your product at our warehouse.
7) In case, the size you want to exchange the outfit for is out of stock we’ll provide you with a store credit for the same amount which can be used for shopping in future.
8)You will receive an email with a tracking link once your exchange order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note: Once this exchange request is processed, no further exchange or return requests can be processed for the order by our system as per policy and Starin reserves the right to reject any exchange request if any of the above conditions are not met.
6. Fraudulent Orders/Loss of Business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly scan for fraudulent transactions and suspicious activity.
Starin reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
The customer may be considered a loss of business in any of the following cases:
1) The customer has a very high return rate.
2) Invalid or Incomplete address
3) Repeated request for monetary compensation of petty issues..
4. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Starin.
7. Cancellation of Orders
Starin reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. Your Conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not Starin.in, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam
10. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Starin reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Starin has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Starin.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
11. Starin will not be liable for any type or kind of credit/Debit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site. Starin does have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
When you visit Starin.in, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and email address while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.13. Disclaimer
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to order products only for your personal use and not for business purposes. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website.14. Waiver
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
15. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.